We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Feedback on Limbo Villa in Turtle Cove

Apex, North Carolina
1 post
1 review
Feedback on Limbo Villa in Turtle Cove

Does anyone have feedback on the Limbo Villa in Turtle Cove? From the pictures on the Island Escapes Turks and Caicos website, the villa looks very nice but I am surprised that there are no reviews on their website, vrbo, or airbnb for the villa. Just wondering if anyone might have first hand knowledge of Limbo Villa.

11 replies to this topic
Troy, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
2,288 posts
28 reviews
1. Re: Feedback on Limbo Villa in Turtle Cove

I found only 1 review on Google. I only stay in places that have multiple reviews so I wouldn't take the risk, but all places start off as having no reviews so it could be a great place. Good luck.

https:/…

New York
Level Contributor
863 posts
10 reviews
2. Re: Feedback on Limbo Villa in Turtle Cove

Send us the link and maybe some of us may recognize it.

Troy, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
2,288 posts
28 reviews
3. Re: Feedback on Limbo Villa in Turtle Cove

Link is in my post. Starts with http:/...

New York
Level Contributor
863 posts
10 reviews
4. Re: Feedback on Limbo Villa in Turtle Cove

Yes, I know Limbo Villa. I went inside to take a look several years ago. It is on the Canal, not the Ocean. But you just have to walk across the street to access the beach - 5 minute walk. It looks lovely, and I think you will be happy. Being on the Canal has it's own tranquility - I remember they had a little wooden sitting deck by the water.

Jersey Shore, New...
Level Contributor
564 posts
97 reviews
5. Re: Feedback on Limbo Villa in Turtle Cove

We’ve rented it for a week in November. I usually only rent places with reviews but this place looked too nice to pass up. It’ll be our first time in Provo and I hope Limbo doesn’t disappoint.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
340 posts
37 reviews
6. Re: Feedback on Limbo Villa in Turtle Cove

I rented Limbo a few years ago, and there is also an identical house next door called Gumbo. Nice house, good sized pool. Beach access is just across the street. It fronts Smith's reef, which is great snorkeling. There's a few good restaurants in Turtle Cove, Tikihut and Shark bite, 10 minutes walk or 1 minute drive.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
44 posts
7. Re: Feedback on Limbo Villa in Turtle Cove

Cannot believe poster did not mention Baci Restoranti beside Sharkbite, I think it is outstanding. And Mango Reef can be reached via the boardwalk, if it is still there.

Raleigh, NC
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos, Providenciales, Grace Bay
Level Contributor
3,633 posts
307 reviews
8. Re: Feedback on Limbo Villa in Turtle Cove

Mango still there. And don't forget Magnolia Wine Bar and Restaurant up on the hill overlooking Turtle Cove Marina. Some of the best views of Turtle Cove!

Sorry kdeb0er, not a fan of Baci. Tried it on our first trip to Provo and we were totally underwhelmed with the food and service. Perhaps an off night, everybody has them. Found better Italian finally at Via Veneto. IMHO.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
44 posts
9. Re: Feedback on Limbo Villa in Turtle Cove

FYI Tiki Hut is closed and I think quite damaged. I heard "for sale."

Islip, New York
1 post
10. Re: Feedback on Limbo Villa in Turtle Cove

Staying at the limbo villla turtle cove now while writing the post. I too was skeptical due to no reviews this is our last night and we had a great time. Limbo villa was great for our family as there is two separate living quarters downstairs being slightly smaller. There is security at night that sits at the end of Bridge rd and keeps an eye out on coconut rd. For the most part it seemed like a nice part of the island. We kept the doors locked when we left the home as was told the first day sitting at shark bite restaurant having drinks to always lock the doors.

Reply to: Feedback on Limbo Villa in Turtle Cove
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted