We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wknd weather

Level Contributor
120 posts
4 reviews
Wknd weather

Arriving tmrw; staying at beaches....I’ve never been to T&C before. Is it too warm/humid at night to wear white denim crop jeans at night? I know it’s all personal preference but I’m from the Midwest so normally in our dog days of humid summers I wouldn’t but right now it’s unusually cool so thought I’d ask. Plus the Caribbean is different anyway

11 replies to this topic
Troy, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
2,337 posts
28 reviews
1. Re: Wknd weather

3 weeks ago in TCI, I wore white denim crop jeans on the plane and they never went back on until the last morning when I went home. HOT!!

Edited: 02 August 2018, 20:28
NH
Level Contributor
3,862 posts
9 reviews
2. Re: Wknd weather

It's hot! Sundresses might be more comfortable...but I still wear crop pants during our August trip. ~~~allfins ><>

London,Ont...
Level Contributor
682 posts
3. Re: Wknd weather

Here now

hot and a bit breezy

Like was already said, you probably won't reach for them while here.

Calabasas...
Level Contributor
148 posts
19 reviews
4. Re: Wknd weather

I wouldn't even dare. LOL.

Austin, Arkansas
Level Contributor
1,964 posts
117 reviews
5. Re: Wknd weather

I have a weather page on FB for exactly those kind of questions. I post a 7 day forecast and update it as needed...generally evey 3 to 4 days.

Level Contributor
120 posts
4 reviews
6. Re: Wknd weather

I was DYYYYYING the day we arrived. The next day and days after, i was fine. Not sure if I adjusted to the temp or if it cooled down a tad or maybe because I was in Water most of the day. However, I did NOT wear the white denim crops after all 😂

Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
5,223 posts
9 reviews
7. Re: Wknd weather

LOL, cro63304. Hope you had a great time at Beaches!

Level Contributor
120 posts
4 reviews
8. Re: Wknd weather

For families with young kids, which we had, it couldn’t have been more perfect but I’m really looking forward to visiting again and doing a non AI so that we can experience Provo the way others do!!

9. Re: Wknd weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 03 December 2018, 11:07
Edited: 03 December 2018, 11:07

Providenciales
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
4,560 posts
10. Re: Wknd weather

I don't even own pants--too hot.

Reply to: Wknd weather
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted