We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kids Club for 2 year old?

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
100 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Kids Club for 2 year old?

Hi,

We're looking to plan our next family vacation and are considering T&C. My husband and I have been there before, pre-baby, but now we'd be returning as a family of 3 with our two year old daughter. Are there any properties, other than Beaches, that have kids clubs for children who are under 3 years old? I'd love to find a property where we could drop our daughter off to play/do crafts/be with other children for a couple of hours, while my husband and I are able to enjoy some beach time or have a kid-free lunch. We usually travel to Grand Cayman, as GC is so family friendly, but would like to explore a different island this time and have the option of a kids club for our very active toddler.

3 replies to this topic
Detroit, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
12,089 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Kids Club for 2 year old?

Seven Stars. Dr. Jim

Edited: 22 September 2017, 21:50
Washington, DC
Level Contributor
100 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kids Club for 2 year old?

Seven Stars is one of the most expensive properties on the island, no? I did a quick search and results were coming back at $2k per night for a family of 3.

Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
6,077 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kids Club for 2 year old?

If you are looking for a family friendly reasonably priced resort, you may want to look in to Ocean Club West. They are located next to Grace Bay Club and has a kids club that you can use. They allow non guests. Not sure of the price for non guests.

Reply to: Kids Club for 2 year old?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted