We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunday Night on Grand Turk

Point Pleasant...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Sunday Night on Grand Turk

I just got an email from the Osprey Hotel saying their BBQ nights have moved to Monday, Wednesday and Friday and that live music now is only on Wednesdays and Saturdays.

Can anyone suggest a fun place for Sunday night to eat dinner with live music?

18 replies to this topic
Halifax, Canada
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
3,504 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Sunday Night on Grand Turk

Check with the Bohio Resort to see if they have live entertainment on Sunday nights. You should dine there at least once, even if no live music.

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,721 posts
58 reviews
2. Re: Sunday Night on Grand Turk

Are you there now? We are going in 2 weeks and didn't get an email from them...just wondering

Point Pleasant...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
3. Re: Sunday Night on Grand Turk

We are going in two weeks as well, the weekend immediately after Thanksgiving. I’ve emailed Bohio and not heard back. We’re going there Saturday night, since I’ve confirmed through other sources that they’ll have the BBQ and live music. Monday night we’re going to Osprey for their BBQ, but we kind of have a hole on sunday night we’re looking to fill. Jack’s Shack said they start shutting down around 6PM

Edited: 10 November 2018, 21:55
Virginia
Level Contributor
560 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: Sunday Night on Grand Turk

pmkanitra Thank You posting about the change.

Hopefully Osprey updates their website soon to reflect the new nights and schedule as they have a chance. The previous schedule is still listed. ("Our famous BBQ nights happen twice a week on Wednesdays and Sundays. Listen and dance to live music and entertainment!")

It's much harder to use TA anymore for trip planning, with the save thread to trip feature no longer functional. As of yesterday, I can't view any of my saved threads that were in my trip folders any longer either. Supposedly being down is just temporary, but what the Trip feature will look like in the new roll out is anyone's guest. If the interface changes the way the view interface has for what posts folks make, it'll be a disappointment. At least to me.

Edited: 10 November 2018, 23:34
Halifax, Canada
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
3,504 posts
5 reviews
5. Re: Sunday Night on Grand Turk

OP....have dinner at the Sandbar.....cash only. They should be open for dinner by the time you arrive. They don't have music, but it's the best restaurant on the island!

Jack's Shack is only open when the cruise ships are in port.

Hopefully Bruce might see your post as he knows more than I about GT and may be able to offer you other suggestions.

Enjoy your stay on GT!

CTB....good point! I'll contact the Osprey tomorrow to suggest they update their website!

Point Pleasant...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
6. Re: Sunday Night on Grand Turk

Sandbar said they won’t be opening up for dinner until mid-December!

Halifax, Canada
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
3,504 posts
5 reviews
7. Re: Sunday Night on Grand Turk

That's too bad.......be sure to go for lunch!! Enjoy!

Waitsfield, Vermont
Level Contributor
112 posts
2 reviews
8. Re: Sunday Night on Grand Turk

Bohio usually does bbq on sunday with some live music.

Halifax, Canada
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
3,504 posts
5 reviews
9. Re: Sunday Night on Grand Turk

Bruce...does the Turks Head Inn ever have live music? Great location to have it!

Waitsfield, Vermont
Level Contributor
112 posts
2 reviews
10. Re: Sunday Night on Grand Turk

Agreed, unfortunately I’ve never seen it outside of private events.

Reply to: Sunday Night on Grand Turk
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Grand Turk
Recent Conversations