We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Start of the Count Down.....

Fredericksburg...
Level Contributor
114 posts
8 reviews
Start of the Count Down.....

Well I just put my Wife, Susan, on her Flight to Australia to visit her Daughter for 3 weeks. Now I am back in front of the computer taking my PADI Class work so I can finally get Certified when I get on Island, wow.... Again looking for any new information from the Forum and I will post from GT after my arrival which is Monday 11/5..... Be well, Charles.....

5 replies to this topic
Halifax, Canada
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
3,499 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Start of the Count Down.....

Enjoy GT. Which dive company are you using to get certified?🇨🇦

Fredericksburg...
Level Contributor
114 posts
8 reviews
2. Re: Start of the Count Down.....

Good Morning ....... I am working with Blue Water......Have a friend who is a Diver coming for a few days and hope I will get to dive with him, so it is back to the eLearning site and time to get it done... Be well, Charles...

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,713 posts
54 reviews
3. Re: Start of the Count Down.....

Charles- I have husband booked for 6 days of diving with Blue Water so I will look forward to hearing more. They have been very helpful and responsive to me in trip planning.

Fredericksburg...
Level Contributor
114 posts
8 reviews
4. Re: Start of the Count Down.....

Just back and the Group at Blue Water are Top Rate. For a beginner I could not have chosen a better Company to get started with from day one thru 8 dives..... Bottom line, just Top Professions ......

Raleigh, NC
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos, Providenciales, Grace Bay
Level Contributor
3,736 posts
307 reviews
5. Re: Start of the Count Down.....

Thanks for the recommendation on Blue Water. Glad you had a great time underwater!

Reply to: Start of the Count Down.....
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Grand Turk