We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another half day snorkel trip?

Level Contributor
119 posts
3 reviews
Another half day snorkel trip?

We are here now and have been on half day trips with Caicos Adventures to West Caicos, and we did the half day with Island Vibes. They were very different, and we really enjoyed both! Can anyone recommend another half day that would be different from these two? Tomorrow is our last full day, and we would love to get out on the water again!

4 replies to this topic
Shelbyville, Indiana
Level Contributor
261 posts
16 reviews
1. Re: Another half day snorkel trip?

We always go on the full day with Big BlueUnlimited. I believe they also now have a 1/2 day tour. Highly recommend them either way.

Edited: 12 June 2018, 00:03
Shelbyville, Indiana
Level Contributor
261 posts
16 reviews
2. Re: Another half day snorkel trip?

We always go on the full day with Big Blue Unlimited. I believe they also now have a 1/2 day tour. Highly recommend them either way.

J S
South Bend IN
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Another half day snorkel trip?

Hi. Can you describe what was "different" between Caicos Adven. and Island Vibes? Thanks

Level Contributor
119 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Another half day snorkel trip?

The Caicos Adventures trip had 4 snorkel stops. Two of them were in areas with great looking reef and lots of fish. The third was in an area of deep water where we saw some sharks. The fourth was in an area with some rocks that some jumped from. My daughters loved that. The Island Vibes tour had one good snorkel stop, a stop at Iguana Island, and some time to use the slide and diving board. It was a lot of fun as well.

Reply to: Another half day snorkel trip?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted