We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Tobago hotels provide good internet connections

Michigan
2 posts
Which Tobago hotels provide good internet connections

My wife and I will be in Tobago next at the ed of August for vacation and wedding - I'll unfortunately have to be in contact with work.

Are there ay hotels in Tobago with decent internet connections - ideally wireless?

Any help would be very appreciated

Thanks

SCD
ENGLAND
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
1. Re: Which Tobago hotels provide good internet connections

I stayed at Turtle Beach and although did not use the internet myself was informed by other guests that connection is good and you buy 45 minute cards to be used at your leisure, which are very good value.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
830 posts
1 review
2. Re: Which Tobago hotels provide good internet connections

As posted earlier....most bigger hotels have internet available with no problem. Alot of internet cafe's as well. Again, you would have to check out the hotel websites to find out more details.

Level Contributor
80 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Which Tobago hotels provide good internet connections

The Tobago Hilton has an internet connection.

If you are used to a high speed connection in the US, you may start pulling your hair out after working in Tobago. The internet connection in Tobago is extremely slow. We visited in August & what normally takes my husband 15 minutes to do in the US, took him more than an hour. The HIlton charges a fee of $15.00 US which "rents" you a continuous 24 hour period of in-room use but it doesn't always work in the room for some reason. And do not expect a refund if it goes down during your rental period. They have a shabby little room set up as the "business center" on the 1st floor where it is supposed to be connected at all times, even when the room connections are out.

But if you have visions of tapping out spreadsheets while lounging by the pool, the Hilton is not for you.

4. Re: Which Tobago hotels provide good internet connections

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 18:55
Get answers to your questions about Scarborough