We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Tobago hotels provide good internet connections

Michigan
2 posts
Which Tobago hotels provide good internet connections

My wife and I will be in Tobago next at the ed of August for vacation and wedding - I'll unfortunately have to be in contact with work.

Are there ay hotels in Tobago with decent internet connections - ideally wireless?

Any help would be very appreciated

Thanks

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
830 posts
1 review
1. Re: Which Tobago hotels provide good internet connections

How Romantic....I know Grafton , Tobago Hilton and Coco Reef are connected...probably more.....things electronically have improved over the last five years. If you know where you are staying....try checking out their websites.....usually accommodate most internet needs....also quite a few internet sites/cafes available on the island if need be. Most hotels can help you out in this area..Hope your wife has fun! lol

toronto,
Level Contributor
1 post
115 reviews
2. Re: Which Tobago hotels provide good internet connections

My husband and I are planning a trip to Tobago. My husband also needs to stay in contact with work. It would be appreciated if you could share your experience with finding a hotel with good internet availability.

Chania

3. Re: Which Tobago hotels provide good internet connections

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 01:48
Get answers to your questions about Scarborough