We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights between Tobago and Trinidad

TORONTO
Level Contributor
32 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Flights between Tobago and Trinidad

What airlines fly between Trinidad and Tobago?

Do you have to book ahead? How often are the flights. We want to go over in the morning and come back the same evening. I am not having much luck getting info online. The 2 airlines I have tried Liat and Bwia said there were no flights available.

Mentioned in this post
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
162 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights between Tobago and Trinidad

I know it sounds wierd, but booking ahead.online doesn't seem to help sometimes. Usually, once you are there, you can get through with no problem....Once you are THERE and talk to them, it's alot easier. I think this happens because alot of people (local) book, and then don't show.(layed back attitude!) If you are booking internationally, it shouldn't be a problem. If you are on the island adn want to go to Trinidad for the day etc...go early or call early in the morning...book and you should be okay for the same day, unless it's the busy season. I've decided to travel at the last minute at 7 in the morning.....gone to Trini..and back at 6 p.m no problem...it always depends on the 'tourist' season. This time of year....past Easter...should be okay with no problems. Good luck.

Mentioned in this post
Trinidad
Trinidad
Trinidad and Tobago
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
162 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights between Tobago and Trinidad

Not sure what your plans are, but, we've done the ferry transportation from Tobago to Trinidad and back. It's a little more planning, (call the Port authority)not a big deal and a different venu in travel. Cheaper than air fare and you get to enjoy the boat ride. Mind you if you are prone to sea sickness (as I am), make sure you take Gravol (which comes now in non-drowsy!!!) or some newer over the counter medicine. Was nice as you got to see more of the country and scenery.

Mentioned in this post
Tobago
Tobago
Trinidad and Tobago
Trinidad
Trinidad
Trinidad and Tobago
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
162 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Flights between Tobago and Trinidad

Sandyford...if you have any questions and/or concerns... dandu@shaw.ca ....I'd be MORE than happy to answer. I just want you to love Tobago as much as I have grown too!! I'll give you honest answers and opinions.

Mentioned in this post
Tobago
Tobago
Trinidad and Tobago
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
8 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flights between Tobago and Trinidad

Definately book ahead I couldnt get a flight and had to charter a cessna 402 from rico's to get there.

YYZ
11 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Flights between Tobago and Trinidad

LIAT no longer serves Tobago as of early March, 2006.

Mentioned in this post
Tobago
Tobago
Trinidad and Tobago
YYZ
11 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Flights between Tobago and Trinidad

LIAT does not serve Tobago as of early March, 2006.

Mentioned in this post
Tobago
Tobago
Trinidad and Tobago
hampshire england
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Flights between Tobago and Trinidad

i am reading your message as i wish to fly the same route in july 2007...how did you gt on last year?

orlando,fl
Level Contributor
502 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Flights between Tobago and Trinidad

Carib air is also out of business end of this month.Tobago express is the only airline for the airbridge right now.

Mentioned in this post
Tobago
Tobago
Trinidad and Tobago
hampshire england
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Flights between Tobago and Trinidad

Many thanks for the information. I will try contacting them.

10. Re: Flights between Tobago and Trinidad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 21:49
Get answers to your questions about Scarborough