We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kingstown to Tobago Cays other than Friendship Rose

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Kingstown to Tobago Cays other than Friendship Rose

Hi there,

We are coming to Kingstown on a cruise in April. A group of 6 of us really want to visit the Tobago Cays. I messaged Fantasea and have had no response and the timings for the Friendship Rose don't work.

Does anyone have any other suggestions for companies/individuals I could try?

Many thanks.

4 replies to this topic
World
Level Contributor
1,039 posts
55 reviews
1. Re: Kingstown to Tobago Cays other than Friendship Rose

Here is a website that has most of the boats that charter in the Grenadines

http://www.sailrelaxexplore.com/

I have used A6, Baleine Tours and Mako tours all of which I would recommend.

A6 and Baleine are based on the "Mainland" of St Vincent while Mako is based on Bequia.

Edited: 10 October 2018, 21:40
JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
11,322 posts
51 reviews
2. Re: Kingstown to Tobago Cays other than Friendship Rose

Is Your ship going to be in port for one day only? If so, be sure You are aware of the distance between Mainland St Vincent and the Cays. Unless You disembark very early... it would be difficult to get to the Cays, enjoy snorkeling and sightseeing and make it back in time to reboard. It is realistic to do a boat trip up the Leeward Coast of St Vincent and stop along the way for lovely snorkeling, to see a waterfall, black sand beaches etc. Or hop on the ferry over to Bequia (45 min to an hour each way) and take an island tour or simply grab a taxi at the ferry dock to go to Princess Margaret Beach and Jack's Bar/Rest. Leave a couple of hours before You need to be back on your ship to ferry back over to Kingstown.

WA72LS
Level Contributor
107 posts
35 reviews
3. Re: Kingstown to Tobago Cays other than Friendship Rose

yes we have been offered one by Micheal s tours in bequia needs 6 adults message them we need others to join us on the 10th of jan good luck

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Bequia, St. Vincent
Level Contributor
1,677 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: Kingstown to Tobago Cays other than Friendship Rose

Michael's tours uses a fast enough boat. Only issue will be if there are large waves. Not common, but possible. Michael and his boat will make it, but the passengers might be bit shook up.

Reply to: Kingstown to Tobago Cays other than Friendship Rose
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about St. Vincent