We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bequia and Palm Island Resort

Lewis Center
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Topic
Bequia and Palm Island Resort

We were looking at these two places for vacation ... several days at each.. however unless I am missing something its a nightmare in flights and boat fees. It looks like getting to Bequia is fine but then I have to fly to union island and boat to palm island and then all the way back when we leave and its like 267 per person to just fly one way to union. need to rethink a new idea since I dont want to use all our spending money on transportation... oh how I with Caneel Bay was still here ....

Mentioned in this post
Bequia
Bequia
St. Vincent and the Grenadines
2 replies to this topic
UK
Level Contributor
389 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bequia and Palm Island Resort

How committed are you to Palm Island? One possibility would be to split two weeks in Bequia between somewhere on the west of the island, where all the 'action' is, then a week at the Bequia Beach Hotel on Friendship Bay which, though not quite a resort in the Palm Island style, is a different experience from the rest of Bequia?

Mentioned in this post
Palm Island Resort & Spa - All Inclusive
Palm Island Resort & Spa...
1,457 Reviews
Union Island
Bequia
Bequia
Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Bequia, St. Vincent
Level Contributor
882 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bequia and Palm Island Resort

I think you could do it with just one inter island flight. I assume you are flying into Barbados?

Fly SVG Barbados-Bequia.

Fly SVG to Union, boat to Palm (only 1 mile and I believe the resort provides this transporation)

Fly SVG Union to Barbados

Edited: 08 March 2018, 20:21
Mentioned in this post
Barbados
Barbados
Caribbean
Bequia
Bequia
Reply to: Bequia and Palm Island Resort
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about St. Vincent and the...