So I have been searching through the forum to look for answers re: produce stands, and still have a few questions.
- Is the Sat. market at the Grounds in Lower Valley still open in mid-summer? Wasn't sure if they might close seasonally.
- Are there any produce stands/markets on the north side of the island, a bit closer to Rum Point? (NSSue, I saw a reply from you in one of those threads saying there are some farms in the area - do they sometimes sell at the roadside?)
- Is there any local fruit that is still in season in early- to mid-July?
- Is there a fish market (however informal, like where fishermen show up with the day's catch they want to sell) somewhere close to Rum Point?
- What is the season for lobster (My guess is it's not while we're there, but thought I'd ask...)?