We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two giant thumbs up for Bellamare in Mahoe Bay

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Two giant thumbs up for Bellamare in Mahoe Bay

I just got back from two weeks there and I can't believe how beautiful the villa is -- like Irma never came. The beach is beautiful, water, snorkeling, food selection, Hog Heaven...it is all great. You will not be sorry if you plan a trip to BVI (they need your business) and take a look at Bellamare for your villa. I asked about bookings and they still have Christmas week open and others throughout the post-hurricane season. Feel free to reply with any Q's about VG, diving, boating, restaurants, etc. We had two kids under 5 with us in case you are looking for family friendly.

Rebecca

5 replies to this topic
Virgin Gorda
Level Contributor
96 posts
43 reviews
1. Re: Two giant thumbs up for Bellamare in Mahoe Bay

Great advice - Virgin Gorda needs more guests to come and experience the island.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
288 posts
1,028 reviews
2. Re: Two giant thumbs up for Bellamare in Mahoe Bay

My hubby and I rented Bellamare for a month last year prior Hurricane Irma & Hurricane Maria. We had 26 souls venture through the lovely Bellamare! I have kept in touch with the owners during the repairs. I cannot wait to return!

L
Level Contributor
31 posts
14 reviews
3. Re: Two giant thumbs up for Bellamare in Mahoe Bay

Bellamare one of our favourite villas over the years. Rebuilt and even better after Irma, as we have already returned and we cannot wait to return in 2019 again :-)

Spokane, Washington
1 post
1 review
4. Re: Two giant thumbs up for Bellamare in Mahoe Bay

Aside from the villa experience, how did the rest of the island look/function? How were other villas and resort properties progressing with their rebuilding projects? How were services i.e. car rental, groceries, activities, ferry or air service to VG (how did you reach the island - air or boat?) access to cash machine, access to internet connection?

Virgin Gorda
Level Contributor
96 posts
43 reviews
5. Re: Two giant thumbs up for Bellamare in Mahoe Bay

The island is in good shape for all tourist type things - lots of restaurants, rental cars, other villas at Mahoe are available such as Adagio, and Loblolly. Grocery stores are all open and well stocked - VG airport to open end of October and ferries are running well though the direct T, Th and Sat to STT is not yet operational.

Reply to: Two giant thumbs up for Bellamare in Mahoe Bay
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Virgin Gorda
Recent Conversations