We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat rental

Yarmouth, Maine
Level Contributor
15 posts
9 reviews
Boat rental

Hello, we will be staying for 2 weeks in February of 2017 in a villa between Cane Garden and Brewers. I'm trying to rent a 22'-26' center console or something similar for 2 or 3 days just as a bareboat. Any recommendations at all? Thanks for your help!

1 post
1 review
1. Re: Boat rental

Have you been before ? We are looking to do the same in March. Nanny cay has a variety of boats at island time. And I emailed -- bviboatrentals@gmail.com. Don there says he has 23' centre console for rent. That's all I've found so far -we usually rent moorings cats and monos but are staying in a house this time. Just don't want to b landlocked the whole time

New York
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Boat rental

We are getting a 24' contender from Island time boat rentals in November. I will report back on the experience.

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
21 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: Boat rental

King Charters is great, they are at Nanny Cay. www.kingcharters.com

We've rented from them a few times and it's always been a pleasant experience.

British Virgin...
Level Contributor
851 posts
10 reviews
4. Re: Boat rental

For future reference, you might consider renting on Great Camanoe. All those properties come with power boats, although smaller than the Contenders mentioned here.

New York
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
5. Re: Boat rental

Got back Saturday from a week on Tortola. Rented the 24' contender from Island Time for two days. Great experience as we were able to see many of the islands. Would highly recommend if you are an experienced boater you can cover a lot of ground. The boats were clean and well maintained. The staff was also very helpful.

Middletown, Maryland
Level Contributor
11 posts
25 reviews
6. Re: Boat rental

HI TravAls,

How did your island time rental go?, looking to rent from them in November. Never Mind just saw your follow up.

Edited: 22 July 2017, 02:56
7. Re: Boat rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2018, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Tortola
Recent Conversations