We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Grand Case Beach Club clothing optional?

Tucson
4 posts
Save Topic
Is Grand Case Beach Club clothing optional?

We're narrowing down our choices and the Grand Case Beach Club is one of our finalists but we haven't found much about whether it's clothing optional, topless or neither. We aren't total nudists but enjoy the freedom of sunbathing nude, skinny dipping etc. Help?

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
13,557 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Grand Case Beach Club clothing optional?

No clothing optional or nude at GCBC, topless is ok.

You might try Club Orient or Club Fantastico for nude resorts on Orient Beach.

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
13,557 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Grand Case Beach Club clothing optional?

I note you asked this once before....

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147346-i222-k2914…

Spicewood, Texas
Level Contributor
25 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is Grand Case Beach Club clothing optional?

I'm thinking you asked this a couple of years ago so I'm assuming you never took the trip? The answer is the same now as then. Almost every beach on the French side is topless friendly and it's quite common. That holds true for Grand Case Beach club as well. We've been going there for 12 years and depending on which trip I've seen upwards of 50% of the women topless to my wife being the only one. Skinny dipping at the beach club doesn't seem to be a problem either.

That said the only true clothing optional totally nude beach is Club Orient at the south end of Orient Beach. If you want to have freedom to walk around totally nude then that's probably a better choice than Grand Case Beach Club. Take the Tiko Tiko cruise while you're on the island. It departs from Club Orient. Enjoy

4. Re: Is Grand Case Beach Club clothing optional?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 15:49
Get answers to your questions about Grand Case