We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cruise Ship Schedule

Toronto
Level Contributor
953 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Cruise Ship Schedule

Does anyone have a link for the schedule re the dates that cruise ships are in Phillipsburg in January?

Thanks

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
13,308 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cruise Ship Schedule

www.portofstmaarten.com/janschedule.pdf

Toronto
Level Contributor
953 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cruise Ship Schedule

What took you so long? lol...thanks very much...printed that out...

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
13,308 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cruise Ship Schedule

My two cents - I realize many folks don't want anything to do with Philipsburg while ships are in port.

We are two of the exceptions, we love when the town is humming with visitors, asking questions, taking in the sights, taking photos, dining and shopping, the town is alive, there is an electric feeling in the air, we don't mind the crowds at all, in fact we welcome them.

Auburn Washington
Destination Expert
for St. Maarten-St. Martin
Level Contributor
4,033 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cruise Ship Schedule

Keep in mind that the schedual can change without a published notice. Having ships in port isn't all that bad. When I see then in town I just remind myself that they are only there for a day and I'm there for weeks.

Toronto
Level Contributor
953 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cruise Ship Schedule

agree but it is nice to know what to expect on a given day...it doesn't really affect us since if we go out for dinner, most Cruisers have left by then. We walk into Phillipsburg at least once a day & sometimes twice as we are @ Sonesta Great Bay & oftentimes, the crowds are welcome.

6. Re: Cruise Ship Schedule

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 11:51