We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Gros Islet in September, October & November

Weston-super-Mare...
2 posts
Save Topic
Weather in Gros Islet in September, October & November

Im looking to book st lucia for my honeymoon next year. Im getting married in July and are looking to go away in September, October or November. Can anyone tell me which month would be the best time to visit St lucia (I no it pretty much rains in short sharp bursts most of the year) and will it be sunny or overcast in those months?

Thanks

4 replies to this topic
Berkshire
Destination Expert
for Vieux Fort, Gros Islet
Level Contributor
2,513 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Gros Islet in September, October & November

Charlotte,

November is considered to be the better of your 3 months it is slightly further away from the rainy season. Also everything is open in Nov. In September some places shut down for re-furbs, or for the owners to take a break.

In general the weather will be sunny with short showers once or twice a day, often at night. Nov is a good month, we are going in Nov this year!

STEVE

Weston-super-Mare...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Gros Islet in September, October & November

Hi thank you for replying, I didn't know places shut down in September. Noone has told us that, glad I no that now. I think November will properly be the best month too. Just waiting for the dates to come out so I can book.

Thanks again

Berkshire
Destination Expert
for Vieux Fort, Gros Islet
Level Contributor
2,513 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in Gros Islet in September, October & November

It is only some places that shut but inconvenient if they were on your hit list,

where are you thinking of booking and how. I maybe able to give you some tips

STEVE

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
1,263 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in Gros Islet in September, October & November

Steve is right that some places close in September. But the prices in September will be at rock-bottom for those places that are open. And the weather is not distinctly different between the three months. It's not as if you will only have three sunny days in September and six in November during a week's stay.

Reply to: Weather in Gros Islet in September, October & November
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted