We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Charlie's Tours - Contact Info?

SC
5 posts
Save Topic
Charlie's Tours - Contact Info?

Does anyone have contact information for Charlie's Tours (Charlie in Charge) in St. Lucia? I'd like to get in touch with him before our trip next week...I'm a planner...

Thanks!

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,511 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Charlie's Tours - Contact Info?

I don't have any contact info but we went on his tour back in June. I was great!

We were at the Regency but I guess he also goes over to the Grande. He had his boat offshore and he was swimming in the ocean approaching couples asking about tours. I know he takes tours out 3 days a week. I know Wed and Fri but I am not sure what other day.

I am sure someone on here will have his contact info

tip - Make sure you have cash! There were a few people who had problems getting cash after the tour.

2. Re: Charlie's Tours - Contact Info?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 19:49