We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there a resort in P.R. where topless sunbathing is okay?

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
2,059 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Is there a resort in P.R. where topless sunbathing is okay?

I'm trying to plan a surprise getaway for my wife in the spring for a couple of days. P.R. is the closest place to go and I hear the weather is great. But my wife enjoys going topless and likes having the option open. Is there a particular area I should look at or should I just look elsewhere?

rio grande pr
Level Contributor
288 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there a resort in P.R. where topless sunbathing is okay?

A resort? no, there is none. Palomino island is a possible place for going topless and bikini less. Others here can tell you about Palomino. The caribbean island of St Marteen (half french,half dutch)is my best suggestion to you.

Puerto Rico
Destination Expert
for San Juan
Level Contributor
4,100 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there a resort in P.R. where topless sunbathing is okay?

In Puerto Rico it's against the Law to go topless

3. Re: Is there a resort in P.R. where topless sunbathing is okay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 January 2006, 00:49