We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vacationing in December 2017

1 post
Vacationing in December 2017

Hi, I need suggestion. We are thinking to travel to PR in December with 3 kids 2,4 & 7. I was wondering whether it is safe & whether we can actually move around. Also if anyone could suggest which hotel to stay in. Kind of worried after hurricane Irma ... Thanks

5 replies to this topic
San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
10,672 posts
200 reviews
1. Re: Vacationing in December 2017

Well, if you are "worried after Hurricane Irma", that means you have not read anything in this forum. Please read all the update posts on Maria and decide if you want to come. All your questions are answered on these posts.

Edited: 15 October 2017, 17:09
Wyoming
Level Contributor
3 posts
280 reviews
2. Re: Vacationing in December 2017

That's a lot nicer then what I would have said. Some people must really be so self absorbed to not know the devastation in a place. PR, always in my prayers.

Edited: 09 December 2017, 11:21
3. Re: Vacationing in December 2017

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2018, 19:53
Edited: 08 January 2018, 19:53

Rincon, Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
4. Re: Vacationing in December 2017

Out in the very welcoming vacation destination of Rincon, Puerto Rico, there is water and electricity all through the town except for parts of the more mountainous districts, and except for the "barrio" called Puntas. Restaurants are open, roads are clear, people will be thrilled to have you visit.

1 post
5. Re: Vacationing in December 2017

How was your trip? We are looking at going in 2 weeks with 4 kids

Reply to: Vacationing in December 2017
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted