We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seafood options in Mobay which also serve vegetarian food

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Seafood options in Mobay which also serve vegetarian food

Hi everyone. We will be travelling to Jamaica early July and will be staying at Mobay for 5 days. We are staying at Ritz Carlton Rose Hall and will be checking out nearby places to find some good eats. I simply dig fresh sea-food but my girl is a vegetarian. We are looking for options which might cater to both of us. Any suggestions?

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
691 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seafood options in Mobay which also serve vegetarian food

Depends on what you mean by "nearby" - if you go into town, The Native and the Houseboat Grill have both seafood and vegetarian dishes, and I think both are very good. There is more of a vegetarian selection at The Native, but the Houseboat Grill has a unique atmosphere.

Edited to add that I had some great jerk tofu at the Twisted Kilt (on the Hip Strip) - not sure about the seafood there. We had lunch there, and the ocean view is great.

Mary

Edited: 08 June 2012, 05:28
Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seafood options in Mobay which also serve vegetarian food

Thanks a lot Mary. That really helps narrow down my choices.

3. Re: Seafood options in Mobay which also serve vegetarian food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 04:45