We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Post info on your favorite Montego Bay Excursions

Charleston, SC
Level Contributor
568 posts
31 reviews
Post info on your favorite Montego Bay Excursions

This will be our first time staying near Montego Bay. We'll be at Iberostar Grand Rose Hall and I'm starting my research on excursions in the area. Please post your favorite excursions in the area. Links to photos would be great too.

I hope this will be helpful for lots of visitors to these boards. I couldn't find a similar post, so forgive me if I've overlooked a current existing thread on this topic.

Thanks.

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
1. Re: Post info on your favorite Montego Bay Excursions

Hi, I see you have a little one. I would highly recommend Rocklands Bird Sanctuary. The hummingbirds eat out of your hands.

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g147311-d1…

illinois
Level Contributor
94 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Post info on your favorite Montego Bay Excursions

we just returned from mo bay in june and our favorite excursions were the zip-lines ( although very hot and lots of mosquitos) and my husband and teenage sons favorite was the catamaran cruise.

Charleston, SC
Level Contributor
568 posts
31 reviews
3. Re: Post info on your favorite Montego Bay Excursions

bake24,

Could you tell me what zipline and cataraman tour companies you used?

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
2,834 posts
79 reviews
4. Re: Post info on your favorite Montego Bay Excursions

This is a great place to visit...really enjoyed it here.

http://www.rastavillage.com/aboutus.html

5. Re: Post info on your favorite Montego Bay Excursions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2010, 12:47