We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hoilday inn montego bay

canada
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
hoilday inn montego bay

We just came back from there a week ago on Saturday. It was amazing !! The weather was VERY HOT which that was one reason we were going there was for some RAYS of sun shine. The food at the resort was good could not complain ( only that we ate to much The staff was great anything you needed they got for you . They always would ask if you were okay. NO PROBLEM. It was nice to just sit on the beach at 7 in the morning and look out into the ocean. our group we had kids from age 2 to 16.. there was tons to do for them.They had a gym there that I used four time while I was there. We played tennis as well .our rooms were good everything worked in them proper they were cleaned good.Nothing to complain about except that we had to come home. We did go off the resort to across the street too see the shops. There are shops all the way down by the shell so check them all out.. We went into Montego bay to Jimmy Buffets places that was cool.. Would of like to back to that place at night but did not get a chance too. We went to duns river falls that was an awsome time to do that how ever I did not like all the vendors at the end bugging you to buy stuff it was too much I thought.But over all I can say that the Hoilday Inn was a great place to stay . I can not wait to go stay there again .. If you want to see any pictures just message me and I will send you some.. It is a nice place

Mentioned in this post
new jersey
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: hoilday inn montego bay

I am thinking about going there in June and would love to see some pictures.I am taking 18 month and 3 year old.Do they have any activities for this age?thank you

HAMILTON ONTARIO
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: hoilday inn montego bay

HI: we are going first week of aug.cant wait,first time to Jamaica. Was wondering about tipping as they say it is not allowed, but I like to, when went to cuba I left small gifts on the bed for the maids each day. Did you take american dollars or convert to Jamician? What was beach like ? What did you bring back in the way of souveniors? Did you get them across the street? thanks for the help. Also from Canada.

Mentioned in this post
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hoilday inn montego bay

tipping is allowed most def!

In fact HI is part of the Heart School Training where the 'employees' are NOT PAID. Please TIP!!!!

Jackson, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,156 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hoilday inn montego bay

We almost booked there because of the deals they offered for families. I think we may have to check it out on our next trip as the location is more ideal for our situation.

Willaimsburg...
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: hoilday inn montego bay

We are going to HI this Saturday for a week.

I would love to see your photos.

Also we were hoping to charter a boat for a day to do 1/2 day fishing and 1/2 day snorkeling. Do you have any names and numbers of any charters that might do this.

Thanks!

New york
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: hoilday inn montego bay

ill be there that week too, who are you traveling with ?

Willaimsburg...
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: hoilday inn montego bay

Our family is going (4 kids, 18,16,12,6, grandparents and us).

It is our first time to Jamaica and are looking forward to it.

Mentioned in this post
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
Castleford, United...
Level Contributor
953 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: hoilday inn montego bay

We will be there in 3 1/2 weeks! :)

5 summers ago we went deep sea fishing off of Montego and it was GREAT! Husband caught a marlin, we saw whales, caught baracuda and saw flying fish. I can't remember who we used however!

north wales
Level Contributor
182 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: hoilday inn montego bay

I'll be there three weeks today...cant wait! Never thought of doing sea fishing it sounds fun!

New york
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: hoilday inn montego bay

me and my 3 friends, all in mid-low 20s are going to be there next week. you going to let your 18 year old drink ?