We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Catamaran trip?

Saint Cloud...
Level Contributor
554 posts
95 reviews
Save Topic
Catamaran trip?

Hey all,

We will be staying at Sunset Beach Resort in Feb. During our past winter vacations, I just LOVED the catamaran trips we took that include snorkeling and cocktails. I just saw something mentioned about a Raggae band on one? That would be neat. But, I don't want to travel too far to get to the catamaran, something that would pick us up at our resort or near by?

Does anyone know of anything like this in MoBay?

Prices?

Length of trip?

Thanks!!

Kristi

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Level Contributor
3,929 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Catamaran trip?

Cant help with the raggae band, but we took the Island Dreamer afternoon trip and had the time of our life!!! What a blast!!

Downingtown, PA
Level Contributor
420 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Catamaran trip?

we took a catamaran from sandals mo bay.

i don't think they will pick you up at ssb, but it shouldn't be hard to arrange transportation. we didn't have a band...but FUN music, dancing, foot massages, snorkling and a quick trip to margaritaville...definately a great time.

Saint Cloud...
Level Contributor
554 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Catamaran trip?

Thank you! Do you remember the price?

Downingtown, PA
Level Contributor
420 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Catamaran trip?

hmmmm...it could have been like $60 per person, but IMO it was worth it. we had such a great time.

i think total we were gone like 3 hours?

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Level Contributor
3,929 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Catamaran trip?

I bet they would pick you up anywhere in the Mobay area. They picked us up at our hotel and took us to Sandals to get on. I believe it was $55.00 or $60.00. It was about three hours. We paid that for parasailing and it was about 15 minutes, so well worth the money for the time of entertainment!!

Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Catamaran trip?

Hey there, We will be in MOBAY in Feb. 09. We really would like to go the Catamaran Cruise but it is listed at a muchhhhh higher price than $60. Perhaps we are talking about something totally different. And do you know anything about island dreamer. This is our first trip any other tid bits you may have.. Thanks alot

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
979 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Catamaran trip?

The Island Dreamer is exactly what we are looking for as well!

Do you have a contact name and number or email?

Can you arrange this before you arrive?

I can't think of a better way to spend an afternoon!!

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Level Contributor
3,929 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Catamaran trip?

No need to arrange before you go. Just go to your tour operator desk at your resort. Most resorts have them.

9. Re: Catamaran trip?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 05:46