We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renewal of wedding vows

Cardiff, Wales
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Topic
Renewal of wedding vows

My hubby and i are hoping to renew our vows next year on our 25th wedding anniversary but just do not know where to start! We want our (grown up) son and daughter to be with us and want to be in an adults only hotel ideally but a lot of them seem just for couples. I want it to be romantic beyond belief as we never had a honeymoon when we got married. Other family and friends may join us too. Can anyone recommend anywhere in jamaica? I do want to do dunn river falls!

Milford, Iowa
Level Contributor
3,167 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Renewal of wedding vows

Congratulations on your 25th anniversary!!

I was married at Sandals Ocho Rios and doing my renewal of vows at Sandals Negril on our 10 year anniversary this December, so I highly recommend the Sandals Renewal of Vows package.

Sandals Royal Plantation is a great place to start in Ocho Rios. The "non-couples" would have to share a king bed suite but it is completely worth it.

Best of luck! : -)

IrieLady

suz
Derby, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
4,683 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Renewal of wedding vows

Club Ambiance in Runaway bay is adults only, not just couples - Close enough to do Dunns -

Did you ever think of renting a villa?

3. Re: Renewal of wedding vows

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 19:47