We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Jamaica Seat Sale From Toronto

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
19,497 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Air Jamaica Seat Sale From Toronto

For Departures in the next month.

FARE SPECIFICS

Route: Montego Bay - Toronto

Cabin Class: Economy

Fare Amount: USD 368

Advance Purchase Required: Yes

Sale Period: Jun-12-2007

Jun-30-2007

Travel Period: Jun-12-2007

Jul-14-2007

Minimum Passengers: 1

Stay Period (Min - Max): NIL - 14 DAYS

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
19,497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Jamaica Seat Sale From Toronto

Bumping if it helps anyone. Wish I could take advantage of it :(

Avon Park
Level Contributor
1,296 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Jamaica Seat Sale From Toronto

What a deal! That's the same as the prices we are getting from Florida. Wish we'd catch a super deal like that.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
10,736 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Air Jamaica Seat Sale From Toronto

taxes brings it to 445US... I saw Charter (Air Transat I think) for 99+tax come to 363CAD yesterday... but i think that's for travel next week... if you can pick up and go quickly, take a look around, maybe it's still available...

stay tuned and I may have some interesting info for Canadians later today... Want to test it myself and see if it actually works before I post (and I don't want to jinx it :) )

Chelle

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Air Jamaica Seat Sale From Toronto

ya thanks BP you tease!

Chelle...bring it on girl!

Iroquois, Canada
Level Contributor
2,437 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Air Jamaica Seat Sale From Toronto

Those are the prices I could use

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
10,736 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Air Jamaica Seat Sale From Toronto

Okay... as some of you have seen, I've booked (YAY)... now what i found is probably not really as exciting to anyone else other than me as I've been sitting looking at dropping $1800 on flights alone for the past 3 months... (a little bit of an ouch) so any savings i could find i have been overjoyed with :) so, here it goes....

if you kayak (or any similar search engine) a flight to Kingston (I didn't try MBJ) for dates that are outside of this specific deal... you will get a quote of $xxx in USD, now, booking thru flightcentre.ca i got a rate that is essentially the SAME (including their booking fee), in CAD... this saved me more than $100 for my party of 3....

it doesn't work for this particular special mentioned above... but for my dates (July 22 to Aug 12) but i got a rate of $1346 CAD for my party of 3 (me and 2 kids), where as booking from the AJ site directly (or any other site that would offer the flight) it was 1348US... (this isn't too much more than the special rate as the kids are billed at the same rate)... (oh, you will find that your flights will actually be about $10 cheaper than initally quoted once you get to the final screen, the taxes are infact less than they originally state... for once the taxes go down not up!)

i'm not sure if this is just a good deal Flightscentre has with AJ, or if it is a conversion (or lack there of) issue, or just a fluke in the system... but it is was a little bit of savings i though i'd pass on to Canadians in hopes that it might save someone else a bit of cash!!

i will keep my eyes open for deals as i'm one of those regret shoppers (constantly looking after i bought something to see if i should be punching myself in the gut about how much I've speant!!)

Chelle

7. Re: Air Jamaica Seat Sale From Toronto

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 00:48