We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prieto Tours

Cliffside park, NJ
2 posts
Save Topic
Prieto Tours

hello,

I need to book a shuttle service and I was wondering if you have any reviews of Prieto tours.

I am also very worry about all the bad reviews Secrets Excellence is getting, should I be worry? We will be there on 11/05..

sig
Yorktown Heights
Level Contributor
5,489 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prieto Tours

Prieto tours is very reliable, Liberty Travel uses them, also GoGo

Vacations and AAVacations. I stayed I Secrets twice, but it was few years ago, I would not know how is now.

calgary
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Prieto Tours

Hello minin76,

If you read previous chats over the last couple of weeks Secrets has had great reviews. I have never been but from what I have read it's sounds pretty nice.

Cliffside park, NJ
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Prieto Tours

Thank you, I am going to keep looking at the all the post.. this our honey moon and we have been throught a lot in the last 2 months (my fiance was very very sick at the hospital and the weddign almost got cancel) he is better now but we are both really looking forward to just enjoy ourselves.

thanks again..

Spartanburg, South...
Level Contributor
961 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Prieto Tours

Have used Prieto Tours...no problems!

5. Re: Prieto Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 18:48