We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone have the Majestic Elegance Spa Menu (m)?

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
866 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone have the Majestic Elegance Spa Menu (m)?

I had Omaira send it to me a month or so ago and I accidentall deleted the e-mail.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
4,208 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone have the Majestic Elegance Spa Menu (m)?

I don't but if you send another message address it to Lisa Arnaud, who is Omaira's assistant. I found out last week when I sent a message that Omaira just had a baby girl and is on maternity leave. :-)

-Brugal

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
866 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone have the Majestic Elegance Spa Menu (m)?

Thanks Brugal..I wondered why my e-mail to her 2 weeks ago was answered by someone else...she is busy with a new baby..good for her! I just sent an e-mail request to the girl that answered my previous one...her name is Sugel Bonilla.

~Angie

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
104 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone have the Majestic Elegance Spa Menu (m)?

Sugel is very responsive to our emails to the ME! I am sure if you address her with an 'Hola' shout out, you are sure to hear back!

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
866 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone have the Majestic Elegance Spa Menu (m)?

Thanks iisee! She has been great to work with so far! I absolutely have a great first impression of Majesitc Elegance managment!!

~Angie

Victoria, BC
Level Contributor
1,418 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone have the Majestic Elegance Spa Menu (m)?

Hi Angie,

If you do get a menu and feel like sharing?......

We are booked but not until the last two weeks of November. It will be a long wait!

Thanks,

Jay

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
866 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone have the Majestic Elegance Spa Menu (m)?

HI Jay! I got the menu...let me know your e-mail address and I will forward it along! I understand the wait...we booked last October and it felt like forever...it's finally almost here..only 3 more days!

~Angie

Pennsylvania
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone have the Majestic Elegance Spa Menu (m)?

Hi - Going for a trip in July and having a hard time getting this menu. Could you please send me a copy as well? WassmerTL@Comcast.net. It would be very much appreciated!

Pennsylvania
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone have the Majestic Elegance Spa Menu (m)?

Hi - Going there in July. Is it possible you could email me a copy of the spa menu as well? WassmerTL@Comcast.net. It would be much appreciated!!!

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
866 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone have the Majestic Elegance Spa Menu (m)?

I think I went through and deleted it...I'm sorry. You can e-mail Majestic and they will send it to you !!

~Angie

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
866 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Anyone have the Majestic Elegance Spa Menu (m)?

I found it...I just sent it to your e-mail!

~Angie