We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Exitnow.ca lowest price guarantee? Not!

Tradewind
Level Contributor
7 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Exitnow.ca lowest price guarantee? Not!

Watch this group!

I went on line to book a trip to Frankfurt on the Exitnow.ca web site. After punching in the dates, I had a screen come up, indicating a search for tickets, and in bold letters immediately below was the statement. "If You Find a Lower Price We'll Match It."

The price for the for the tickets then came up, and were about $6.00 more than both Travelocity and Expedia .

Thinking that the price guarantee would kick in at some point, I proceeded to make the booking on line. Turns out it never did appear, so I phoned Exitnow, and was told any price matches had to be booked by phone.

If that's the case why does it appear big as brass as the search engine is doing it on line.

Too bad, Exitnow.ca said, consumer beware. Some lowest price guarantee!

Are these people really tied to Transat?

1. Re: Exitnow.ca lowest price guarantee? Not!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2010, 12:46