We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majestic Elegance One Bedroom Suite question.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
4,208 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Majestic Elegance One Bedroom Suite question.

Hola. I was wondering if anyone knows if the non-Elegance Club One Bedroom Suites have doors on the bedrooms? From the pictures I've seen it looks like the layout is slightly different than Elegance Club One Bedroom suites and may not have the double doors separating the bedroom from the living area.

Traveling with the Bambino this time and want a quiet place to put her when she's had one too many Enfamil Coladas.

Gracias!

-Brugal

Dighton, MA
Level Contributor
62 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Majestic Elegance One Bedroom Suite question.

No seperate doors on bedroom it is 1 BIG Beautiful room with jacuzzi for 2 in room spectacular experience last March. Be back on the 30th trying NH Royal Beach but we loved Majestic Elegance!

Cheers!

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
9,947 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Majestic Elegance One Bedroom Suite question.

That accommodation is above my pay grade (LOL) but I'm sure Omaira can help if no one knows for sure prelegance@majestic-resorts.com but I believe the answer is found on their website.

"a sliding door connects to the living room area"

majestic-resorts.com/en/S30/Hotel-Majestic-E…

Click on "One bedroom Suites"

Gregg

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
4,208 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Majestic Elegance One Bedroom Suite question.

Thanks for the answers!

jptreacy, are you sure that's the setup for the One Bedroom Suites and not the Junior Suites? Pictures I've seen show a separate bed area but I can't make out any doors.

LOL Gregg! I read that description too but just wanted to be certain. I didn't want to bug Omaira with something so trivial. I'm sure she's very busy so I'll wait a bit and see if anyone knows for sure.

-Brugal

Dighton, MA
Level Contributor
62 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Majestic Elegance One Bedroom Suite question.

I'm not sure which it was, but I know it had no seperate areas, just 1 big open room , probably a Junior suite. I wouldn't recommend spending the extra bucks for the "club elegance" i met a few people who had it and wasnt worth the $$$

Cheers!

JT

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
9,947 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Majestic Elegance One Bedroom Suite question.

Brugal was at Club Elegance in Oct. and from what I recall he really enjoyed it. This time his daughter will accompany he and his wife so they are not eligible for the Elegance Club as it is Adult Only.

BTW, that sounds to me like a Jr. Suite.

Gregg

Edited: 18 January 2010, 23:41
Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
9,947 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Majestic Elegance One Bedroom Suite question.

Brugal,

Here's another idea.

Send a PM to photophil

www.tripadvisor.com/members-forums/photophil and click on "Send Message".

He has photographed the entire resort, both for brides and for Majestic. He would be one who probably would know - at least that would be my guess. I've met him, he's a nice guy and wouldn't mind helping.

Gregg

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
4,208 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Majestic Elegance One Bedroom Suite question.

Thanks again JT. Gregg is right though, we LOVED our stay in the Elegance Club and would book there again if traveling sans Brugalette. That said, the excitement of bringing her on her first trip will more than make up for anything we may miss by not staying in the Club.

Good idea on contacting Phil. I'll shoot him a message.

-Brugal

8. Re: Majestic Elegance One Bedroom Suite question.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2010, 12:45