We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Palladium Palace loft suites.

Vancouver.B.C,
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Grand Palladium Palace loft suites.

I am booked for Nov and am travelling with a strictly platonic friend. I am concerned because any pictures or info I can find imply that the only bathing option is the 'in room' jacuzzi tub and while it may be romantic it obviously won't work for us. The travel agent assures me that there is a separate shower and/or an additional upstairs bathroom. Any info?

Unity, Maine
Level Contributor
833 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Palladium Palace loft suites.

We've rarely used the jacuzzi's in the tub - they take time to fill, sometimes they're not clean or don't work, and mostly it's too hot. Usually they're just for hanging a towel to dry on. I haven't been to the Palladium (yet), but every place I've been to with a jacuzzi in the room has a full, complete bathroom in addition, so you'll be fine. Have fun!

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
14,813 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Palladium Palace loft suites.

Loft suites

Room with two levels

Living room with a double sofa bed on the first level

In-room integrated Jaccuzi and complete bathroom on the first level

Bathroom on the second level

TV, air conditioning and telephone in both levels.

picture here

http://tinyurl.com/yea3uuo

Vancouver.B.C,
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Palladium Palace loft suites.

Have you actually seen the rooms or are you just going by the promo material? The picture that they supply only shows a shelving alcove upstairs, not a bathroom. Thanks

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
14,813 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand Palladium Palace loft suites.

I toured a loft suite a few years ago and cannot remember about the bath upstairs, but the info came direct from the company website.

Send an email to Octavio the asst manager of the Palace and ask him <asisthab.bavaro@fiestahotelgroup.com>

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
129 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Grand Palladium Palace loft suites.

Hi stayed at the Palace in May of 09 in a loft suite, there was no bathroom on second floor only on first. The bathroom has a door that separates the shower and toilet area from the rest of the room. Very spacious room me and my two sisters loved it going back next May and staying in a loft suite again.

Ontario
10 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Grand Palladium Palace loft suites.

Are there two double beds in the upper loft?

NC
Level Contributor
251 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Grand Palladium Palace loft suites.

looking for pictures of the loft suites. Are the loft suites on the beach?

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
39 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Grand Palladium Palace loft suites.

We stayed their last year and we were able to get two double beds. As mentioned in the previous posts, there is only one bathroom, and it is on the first floor. There is a shower in the bathroom, and while it appears deceptively small from the outside, it is actually very adequate once you are in it. It would be fine for two platonic friends.

9. Re: Grand Palladium Palace loft suites.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2010, 09:46