We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

IFA Villas Bavaro

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
IFA Villas Bavaro

Anyone recently back from there? Have read good and bad reviews. This will be our first trip down to Punta Cana. Been twice to Puerto Plata and twice to Varadero. Basicaly know what to expect re star ratings. Thinking of going next year, understand that the resort went through renovations a couple of years ago.

Bay Shore N.Y.
Level Contributor
446 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: IFA Villas Bavaro

Hello Ozzinator,

Visited IFA Villas Bavaro in July 2005 and again in July 2007, the first time it was before the renovations and the second time it was during the renovations.

Both times we enjoyed ourselves and am booked to return this July with two other families. The resort was beautiful to begin with and the new construction will only enhance its beauty. Every other year my family sits down to plan our summer vaction out of the country and most times I would bring up Disney as a lure, but every time I get overruled and they select IFA, the family claims it's their home away from home and they won't even try a different resort in Punta Cana.

So this should answer your question, will post a review when I get back, relax and await the sunshine.

BTW they only completed the renovations late last year.

Jeff

2. Re: IFA Villas Bavaro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 08:47