We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Punta Cana next week

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Weather in Punta Cana next week

My wife and I are traveling to Punta Cana on Monday Feb 23rd 2009.

I have looked at a lot of weather forcasts for next week and see all types of different forcasts. Mostly rainy ......... but some sunny. I thought that Feb from what I have researched is the least amount of rain for all the months. It is possible for it to be shitty all next week on our trip .... I hope not!!

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
14,403 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Punta Cana next week

all I want to know is how you got "shitty" through the censors when azz is rejected.

Looking good through Tuesday....winds out of the east.

Cheers

PC Mike

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Punta Cana next week

whoops ... didnt meant to swear on here ... sorry trip advisor!

OTTAWA
Level Contributor
738 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in Punta Cana next week

Where did you see that?

We're going to PC on the 23rd too!

Uh ohhhhh! :(

Marmora, Canada
Level Contributor
116 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in Punta Cana next week

I really hope you have great weather underarmour! We went from the 5 to the 12 and had 5 days of it! I can't imagine there being much more in store.

WALES, UK
Level Contributor
551 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in Punta Cana next week

Hi take a look at www.weatheronline.co.uk the forecast for the next 8 days is hot and sunny!!

Have a lovely holiday.

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather in Punta Cana next week

Wow ... it does look good on that site!!

Freakin internet weather site .... they are all different ... who can you really trust .. the sky is gonna do what it wants to do!!

There is a link of theweathernetwork.com that gives you punta cana long range forcasts ... alot of them call for rain, thats where I was looking

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather in Punta Cana next week

i hope it will stay top and calm and sunny aso for next week, b/c i will be here too and i plan to get a lot of fishies during next week.

at this moment we are supercalm(after the high swell this early morning passed), 100% sunny, 100% cloudfree, just perfect calm sunshine and i expect it to stay so during the weekend and also a bit after. but more forecast than til monday is not possible, would be toooo loooong range for a tropical destin where weather can turn around 180 degrees within a few hours.

happy weekend

Mike

8. Re: Weather in Punta Cana next week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 03:47