We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreams Palm Beach

Florida
Level Contributor
97 posts
2 reviews
Dreams Palm Beach

I have a great price for this resort but am afraid it is too new and they will still be working out the bugs (going on March). Anyone have any advice for me?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
264 posts
1. Re: Dreams Palm Beach

I too got a good deal I'm off in 4 weeks.

Looks like the problems seem to be disappearing now, and the reviews are improving.

Holidays are what you make of them, so depends if the odd cold shower is going to ruin your time there?

Personally it doesn't bother me that much I'm pretty easy going, only thing I wouldn't be happy about is bad food, but that doesn't seem to be an issue.

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
6,265 posts
38 reviews
2. Re: Dreams Palm Beach

I just arrived today so I do not have much info but must say the the resort looks really fabulous. You should definately book because this resort will be much higher in price.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
264 posts
94 reviews
3. Re: Dreams Palm Beach

bbgamer...I thought you werent going to do LIVE posts...and you have been since you left...you silly boy....go get a stoggy and sit on the beach and get away from the computer.....:)

How has the hoarding of the floaties been? lol

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
129 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Dreams Palm Beach

hi hubby and i stayed at Dreams January 3-10 had a great time beautiful resort, loved the beach and i am definately a beach person, staff was wonderful had a free upgrade to preferred room (but not worth the extra money if you have to pay alot for it) was fantastic no complaints there spent most of time on beach anyway. There were some issues with water pressure, shut off etc. was usually fixed quickly nothing that would ruin my vacation by any means. Food at specialty restaurants was really good hibatchi (sp)was my favorite - buffet breafasts were really good too, lunches so so- dinner buffet only went twice can't really remember. Had a great time at the lobby bar at night entertainment was really nice. Had a really nice deep tissue massage at the Spa. Like previous posts have said it is what you make of it. Would stay there again in the future.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
5. Re: Dreams Palm Beach

Hi Gracie,

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147293-i28-k24741…

You can check out my LIVE FROM posts in the thread about if you click the link...pics and videos are listed in that thread...

I loved Dreams Palm Beach and cannot wait to return.

Happy Travels!

bb/mt

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
110 posts
32 reviews
6. Re: Dreams Palm Beach

Hi Gracie-

I too got a great deal for Dreams....we are leaving in just 5 days! I've seen the negative reviews and have been a little worrited, but I've also read about quite a few good experiences as well! At this point- I'm excited to go, get out of this icy cold weather! I've been to lots of resorts, some great, some just okay....but always a good time.

It's January, sitting on a beautiful beach drinking a cocktail and taking time off work,...how bad could it be? My thoughts...if you have a great deal,...take it!

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
62 posts
18 reviews
7. Re: Dreams Palm Beach

For the last six years we have been taking a Feb. trip, I have never had any resort in Mexico, D.R. or Jamaica that we haven't had a great time at. THe weather has always been great, compared to 18 degrees tonight and for 1 week, no work, no cleaning, no cooking, no anything except laying on the beach reading a paperback and the biggest debate is what time to have dinner.

8. Re: Dreams Palm Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2009, 06:46