We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Excellence a topless resort?

Texas
1 post
Save Topic
Is Excellence a topless resort?

Thinking about going to Excellence PC and need to know if it is a topless resort.

Halifax, Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Excellence a topless resort?

I think its safe to assume that seeing someone topless is likely at any of the resorts including Excellence

Alexandria, VA
Level Contributor
183 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Excellence a topless resort?

Most resorts do not allow topless at the pool but the beach is OK. I am sure you will run into on the beach at any resort you stay at. Doesn't bother me :)

Lima, Oh
Level Contributor
1,394 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is Excellence a topless resort?

Some of the tops blew off or were damaged during the hurricane in 2004, but they have since been put back on or repaired.

Mike

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
14,288 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is Excellence a topless resort?

Yep, pretty sure all the resorts in Punta Cana have tops on them.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,489 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is Excellence a topless resort?

Please keep me abreast of the situation

6. Re: Is Excellence a topless resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 22:49