We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roll Call - Fall 2021

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
15,201 posts
22 reviews
195 helpful votes
Roll Call - Fall 2021
Save

Well, haven't seen one of those in a while. Been a tough year and a bit for everyone and although I did visit PC last November, it feels like it's been a lot longer. So, life's too short, time to head back. I'll be visiting the new Live Aqua end of September. I know it's low season but hopefully some of you can visit PC for the first time soon or as for myself, or the umpteenth time. Always nice to be back. Countdown is on. 21 days.

80 replies to this topic
Hamilton, Ontario
Level Contributor
3,940 posts
64 reviews
151 helpful votes
1. Re: Roll Call - Fall 2021
Save

Sept 25th to Oct 2. Dreams Royal Beach. Belated birthday trip for myself, belated Anniversary trip for our son and DIL, and an early 65th Birthday trip for my husband. Seventeen days to go.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
15,201 posts
22 reviews
195 helpful votes
2. Re: Roll Call - Fall 2021
Save

Enjoy your trip SB. I suspect many will celebrate missed Birthdays, Anniversaries etc in upcoming trips. Celebrating both my Birthday (missing by a few days) and final retirement. May have a drink or two to celebrate 😎

Hamilton, Ontario
Level Contributor
3,940 posts
64 reviews
151 helpful votes
3. Re: Roll Call - Fall 2021
Save

Yes, a drink or three is in order! We missed our 40th Anniversary trip, and couldn't even book a 41st Anniversary trip, so hopefully by next May we'll be able to travel for our 42nd Anniversary with a little less stress and celebrate in style!

Happy Birthday and enjoy your retirement!

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
6,971 posts
44 reviews
243 helpful votes
4. Re: Roll Call - Fall 2021
Save

Dec at TRS Turquessa. 3rd trip this year.

Kentucky
Level Contributor
71 posts
20 reviews
14 helpful votes
5. Re: Roll Call - Fall 2021
Save

October 18-28 Excellence El Carmen. Birthday is early October. Husband had 3 weeks vacation to use before December. Been to DR only on cruises, this will be our first extended stay.

Region of Waterloo...
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
19 helpful votes
6. Re: Roll Call - Fall 2021
Save

November 26 -Dec 6 at Coral Level at Iberostar Selection Bavaro.. looking so forward to getting away. I am so glad to see other Canadians doing the same. Hope everyone who's replied has a safe and enjoyable vacation! Cheers!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
6,368 posts
44 reviews
128 helpful votes
7. Re: Roll Call - Fall 2021
Save

Sly....I am glad you pulled the trigger! I can't wait for a, "Live From", in your spare time? There is little info out there re Live Aqua.. Can't wait!

As for us....we haven't been to PC since October 2020(Hyatt Zilara Cap Cana) It does seem like a lifetime ago. We will be returning for our 3rd visit to EEC at the beginning of October! We are counting the days. We have a very big anniversary to celebrate. I can't wait to go back to the day when we usually do our count down. Things seemed far too iffy this year...worse than last year some how.

Have an awesome time everyone!

Charlottetown...
Level Contributor
94 posts
5 reviews
38 helpful votes
8. Re: Roll Call - Fall 2021
Save

In 3 days Sept 11th Majestic Mirage.

Bathurst, Canada
Level Contributor
193 posts
50 reviews
84 helpful votes
9. Re: Roll Call - Fall 2021
Save

Sept 26 to Oct 3 at Ocean Blue & Sand. Group of 9 friends and family. Can't wait!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
66 posts
10. Re: Roll Call - Fall 2021
Save

Can't wait for your review of Live Aqua. I'm booked for Majestic Mirage week of October 21st.

Reply to: Roll Call - Fall 2021
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.