We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

late November-Jan.

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
183 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
late November-Jan.

Hello.

We just found out our daughter is pregnant and due in March. Throws off our winter plans. How is Punta Cana late November-mid Jan.? Do the all-inclusives include alcohol? Mosquitoes or seaweed at that time of the year. Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions!

7 replies to this topic
Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
2,707 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: late November-Jan.

Joan, humidity is down at that time of year, so nice and comfortable. And yes all inclusive include alcohol.

Seaweed is subject to mother nature, can't control it.

Jackson,NJ
Level Contributor
11,665 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: late November-Jan.

All inclusives include alcohol. The higher end resorts include premium brands. Always have mosquitoes there. Punta Cana Mike says that there is no seaweed concern in December. We find the first two weeks in December have great prices for vacations there.

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
183 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: late November-Jan.

Thanks!

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
183 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: late November-Jan.

Thank you!

Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: late November-Jan.

Seaweed should be gone. I usually don't have trouble with mosquitos in punta cana, but a lot of people do. Just bring your repellent. Best price - leave the week after Thanksgiving, return before December 10th.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada
Level Contributor
10,072 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: late November-Jan.

Congratulations to your daughter...that time of year is great, seaweed is uncontrollable, and mosquitoes are subjective, as some people get bitten and others never encounter them.

Enjoy your holiday ☀

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
183 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: late November-Jan.

As I look at my calendar those were the days that I thought might be good. Now to find cheaper airfare!

Reply to: late November-Jan.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted