We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Punta Cana excursions

Salford, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Punta Cana excursions

Hi, I’m due to stay at the royalton Bavaro in November for 10 nights with my partner, we are traveling with TUI, who have emailed me with some excursion ideas. Anyone got any recommendations and if to book through TUI?

There’s been a couple catch my eye, i.e, boat day with meal, snorkelling and visiting a beautiful little out of the way island.

Thanks

8 replies to this topic
Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
7,051 posts
34 reviews
1. Re: Punta Cana excursions

Best day we have every had was a day booked privately, with Punta Cana Mike. We did the full day Boca de Yuma. Book from home, online. You don’t pay until he picks you up. You can’t book this through any operators.

https://puntacanamike.com/

Salford, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Punta Cana excursions

thanks for your quick reply.. I will be sure to take a look at that x

Ghent, Belgium
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: Punta Cana excursions

Me and my travel buddy choose as wel for Punta Cana Mike, we had a blast!

Flagstaff, Arizona
Level Contributor
71 posts
14 reviews
4. Re: Punta Cana excursions

Do yourself a favor and do not limit yourself only to what TUI offers.The best excursions (best according to the thousands of people on TripAdvisor) are not bookable through resellers or at a tour desk. And for good reasons, they sell tours based on their excellent and well-deserved reputations. And the money not spent on commission is put towards increasing the quality of the tours and supporting the local community.

Punta Cana Mike has already been mentioned, solid choice. You mention going to a 'beautiful out of the way island' then definitely go with SeavisTours and book a day trip to Saona Island. Great snorkling and the virgin beach of Canto de la Playa is an experience in its own league.

If you book with Seavis use this promo code for a 10% discount: JAML44 (I still have it and never seems to stop working from what other people have been telling me).

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
15,428 posts
106 reviews
5. Re: Punta Cana excursions

https://puntacanamike.com/

the Best book online early and do not be disappointed

South Bend, Indiana
Level Contributor
2,459 posts
12 reviews
6. Re: Punta Cana excursions

I will agree with PC Mike's excursions. Great time on both trips. We also enjoyed the monster truck tour but nowhere near as much as PC Mike's.

Sheffield, United...
1 post
7. Re: Punta Cana excursions

Hi,

We are here currently. We went on a VIP Saona cruise with Seavis Travel, which I booked on-line a couple of weeks ago. Everything is so straight forward and they will pick you up from your hotel. You just pay a 20% deposit at the time of booking. The excursion is a small fast boat which only takes 20 passengers and the guides speak good English. It’s a long day (7am-7pm) but so worth it. All food and drink included. Can’t recommend Seavis highly enough! Hope you go and have an amazing time - it’s truly paradise!!

Level Contributor
19 posts
8. Re: Punta Cana excursions

I looked at Punta Cana Mikes website seeing all the good reviews but only 2 excursions are listed .. ?

Does anyone know any excursions where you can go just yourself or is it always a group setting?

Reply to: Punta Cana excursions
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted