We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day use of beach clubs/bars/restaurants in El Corticito

ontario
Level Contributor
116 posts
4 reviews
Day use of beach clubs/bars/restaurants in El Corticito

I'm thinking of buying a condo about 300 meters from Playa El Corticito. I've searched online and on these forums but can't find any info about buying day passes at nearby beach clubs, or info about whether the bars and restaurants allow guests to use loungers as long as they're paying for food or drinks.

Does anyone have some concrete info on establishments that offer day use, and maybe prices?

Thanks

5 replies to this topic
murillo
Level Contributor
7,168 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Day use of beach clubs/bars/restaurants in El Corticito

The condos right next to Corticeto have loungers to rent .. you can use chairs ate the bars and food places while your eating and drinking there.

Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
475 posts
401 reviews
2. Re: Day use of beach clubs/bars/restaurants in El Corticito

I've inquired about day passes at Breathless, Hard Rock, and Majestic Mirage. Prices are about $100 for day use and $150 for day and night . . . give or take $20. We never paid it. Not worth it to leave.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
14,511 posts
32 reviews
3. Re: Day use of beach clubs/bars/restaurants in El Corticito

None of those resorts are anywhere close to Cortecito. Most beachfront "non resort" establishments allow use of the loungers to their clients. I personally like Hurrican Cafe.

Cheers,

PCMike

ontario
Level Contributor
116 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: Day use of beach clubs/bars/restaurants in El Corticito

Thanks Mike. I'm more than happy to buy a few drinks for the use of the beachfront.

Iowa
Level Contributor
60 posts
73 reviews
5. Re: Day use of beach clubs/bars/restaurants in El Corticito

We liked Veni Vidi Vici. Can use their loungers, good food, drinks, friendly owner and staff when we were there.

Reply to: Day use of beach clubs/bars/restaurants in El Corticito
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted