I’ve been to Punta Cana a few times but this is my first time at this gigantic resort complex. We are going in November 2018 booked through Air Transat, leaving from Ottawa. My questions are the following
- Where is the Royal Golden Lounge?
- Are there enough beach chairs on the beach or do they run out?
- Do people tend to reserve beach or pool chairs with shade super early in the morning?
- Are there waiters on the beach? What is the service like?
- Are there washrooms close to the beach, are they kept clean?
- is the Royal Golden section laid back or party party section?
- have any of you done a late check out from the Royal Golden section. Is this a hassle or are they accommodating? Our departure flight is 11:30 pm
- where is the casino located?
- is there a vendor day where local vendors set up in a section of a resort to their things like sculptures or jewelry
Sorry lots of questions but I would appreciate any information you may have