We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excellence El Carmen vs Paradisus Palma Real

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Excellence El Carmen vs Paradisus Palma Real

Looking to stay at either EEC or PPR ( royal service) for an upcoming trip. Any options on which resort has better food and over all experience?

Thanks

2 replies to this topic
Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
3,443 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Excellence El Carmen vs Paradisus Palma Real

I have never been to PPR but have been to EEC. I found their food to be good to excellent. They have an amazing breakfast buffet. They also offer several lunch options with buffet as one option, a large carte as well as the Beachfront dintingnoptikn with madenti order as well as a few self serve items. If you book in the Club level, you will have access to an additional restaurant for breakfast and dinner as well as a private lounge all day with bartender and barneithbupgraded liquor. I have a review and photo album of the resort. Please feel free to read my review by clicking in my name and check out reviews and here is the link to my album for EEC: https:/…

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
62,728 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Excellence El Carmen vs Paradisus Palma Real

Hi

We found the room in the Royal Section at PPR to be a little dark and dated

We spent a full day there to see of we would wish to stay in the future but it proved overall not to be our sort of place

Much prefer EEC where we will be returning to for a 4th time next Spring

Reply to: Excellence El Carmen vs Paradisus Palma Real
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted