We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family concierge at The Reserve or Paradisus Palma Real?

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Family concierge at The Reserve or Paradisus Palma Real?

Hello, it seems you can get the Family Concierge at the main resort or in the Reserve section, and I was wondering if people have preferred the Reserve, or the main resort? We will be travelling with a 3 year old.

Also, can children enjoy the Kids Zone with a parent accompanying them, or is it only for unaccompanied children?

Thanks in advance.

3 replies to this topic
Omaha, NE
Level Contributor
1,375 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family concierge at The Reserve or Paradisus Palma Real?

Reserve rooms are away from the beach, but have additional ala carte restaurants available that main hotel guests can’t access. But to me, the biggest reason to choose the Reserve are the rooms, especially the 1 bedroom suites.

In a standard hotel room, when your 3 year old takes a nap or goes to bed, you are left there sitting in the dark. The 1 bedroom suites allow kids to sleep in one room, while mom and dad can go into the bedroom. (Or on the patio, where there is a large outdoor bathtub.)

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Family concierge at The Reserve or Paradisus Palma Real?

Thanks for your input! Very good point about the one bedroom suites. That would be key for us, as our little one goes to bed quite early.

Do you know if the regular one bedroom suite has an actual door to the bedroom, or if only the one bedroom master suite has a door?

Omaha, NE
Level Contributor
1,375 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family concierge at The Reserve or Paradisus Palma Real?

I believe the one bedroom suite has the door; you might look at the room photos on Oyster.com to double check. We stayed in the master suite because we had two pre-teens.

Our kids loved the Paradisus; so much that they asked us to postpone a planned Disney trip so we could go back.

Reply to: Family concierge at The Reserve or Paradisus Palma Real?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted