We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zeotry

3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Zeotry

How many have been to the zeotry? How many loved? How was the food?

I want to go on vacation and love the food and service. I always see people complaining about food or this at all inclusive places.

6 replies to this topic
Parker, Colorado
Level Contributor
43 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zeotry

One of my favorites in PC and consistently gets positive reviews on TA. I found the food at the a la cartes to be well above average, as others have said there isn't a whole lot on the menu and there was only three or four a la cartes when I was last there. This wasn't a problem for me but I could see where it could be for some... Alcohol was also top shelf. the grounds are gorgeous and well maintained, very authentic Caribbean feeling resort and not a huge resort like other all's in the area. Only 100 rooms. Keep in mind it is about an hour north in Uvero Alto and a bit isolated but we stayed on the resort. Service was top notch and upon check in you receive a personal butler. Entertainment is on the low and it is quiet but that's why I love it... Beautiful beach with plenty of loungers and no need to rush out to reserve in the morning. :) Love Zoetry!

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Zeotry

Thank you very much. Does the menu change from day to day?

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
6,231 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Zeotry

I have lots of reviews of Zoetry posted. Returning in Feb for my 8th time. Best resort I have been to but is laid back. Can go to DPC or Breathless for shows etc. Just a short cab ride.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
2,939 posts
188 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Zeotry

bbgamer: Have you been to Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita? If so, how does it compare?

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
6,231 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Zeotry

Just for a day. Both are nice. Have been to Mobay and both are nicer than Mobay.. PC has a more tropical feel.

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Zeotry

Did you ever get any special shots when going there? Also favorite thing to see or do outside of the resort?

Reply to: Zeotry
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted