We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tourist cards

Danville, Virginia
2 posts
1 review
tourist cards

How many cards can I purchase at one time? I have about 26 in my group. Can I print them or will they come in the mail?

15 replies to this topic
Jackson,NJ
Level Contributor
11,917 posts
186 reviews
1. Re: tourist cards

No more need for tourist cards anymore. The fee is included in your airline ticket.

Edited: 02 August 2018, 03:51
Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
6,818 posts
34 reviews
2. Re: tourist cards

You won’t be able to find the site, it’s been taken down. Early this year the DR government decreed that the entry fee must be included in your ticket. Each person should be given one either at the airport prior to departure, or on the plane like us Canadians get them, along with the customs forms to fill in prior to arrival.

Edited: 02 August 2018, 06:20
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada
Level Contributor
10,517 posts
64 reviews
3. Re: tourist cards

As mentioned it's included in ticket 👌🏽

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
120 posts
87 reviews
4. Re: tourist cards

Oh thank you, I wasn't aware of this.

Do you still have to pay the fee to exit. I think it was either $10 or £20 per person

Watford, UK
Level Contributor
1,013 posts
50 reviews
5. Re: tourist cards

I think you still pay the exit fee till next year when that will also be included

Bellwood, Illinois
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
6. Re: tourist cards

it seems tourist card fees are included in your airfare only if purchased after a certain date, April 25th, 2018. If reservations were made before that date or if you fly certain airlines I don't think the card fee is included.

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
44,015 posts
8 reviews
7. Re: tourist cards

Janine

As you are flying with TUI UK you still have to pay your 420 per person Departure Tax..........but for all holidays booked this year and departing from May 1st 2019 the Departure Tax will be included in your flight/holiday bookings.

Angie.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
14,987 posts
25 reviews
8. Re: tourist cards

wow, that's a lot of money :-)

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
2,725 posts
17 reviews
9. Re: tourist cards

Does this include Sunwing?

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
14,987 posts
25 reviews
10. Re: tourist cards

Probably still have to pay separately with Sunwing upon departure... I'll let you now when I get my eDocs :-)

Reply to: tourist cards
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted