We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zipline excursions

Little Rock...
4 posts
Save Topic
Zipline excursions

We will be staying at Secrets Cap Cana in October. Looking for recommendations on zip line tours. We are adrenaline junkies so the higher and faster the better. Also any other exciting excursions.

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Sanctuary Cap Cana by Playa Hotels & Resorts
Sanctuary Cap Cana by...
5,176 Reviews
Dominican Republic
3 replies to this topic
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
406 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zipline excursions

I'm not sure how far the ride is from your hotel, but when I was in Puerto Plata I went to a place called 'Monkey Jungle'. It includes ziplining, a visit with their monkeys (feeding them and everything) and some local charity stuff. Monkey Jungle uses all of its profits to give back to the local community, they even run a free on site dental clinic for locals.

The ziplines aren't anything out of the normal, but the whole experience sure was.

Mentioned in this post
Puerto Plata
Puerto Plata
Dominican Republic
manchester
Level Contributor
2,472 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Zipline excursions

Check out canopy adventures and runners adventures. Don’t bother with the ones at scape park in cap Cana because they are small. Both canopy and runners are great! Canopy do an ‘extreme’ thing with a Tarzan swing and superman zip line so perhaps check that out.

Mentioned in this post
Sanctuary Cap Cana by Playa Hotels & Resorts
Sanctuary Cap Cana by...
5,176 Reviews
Dominican Republic
Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
43,395 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Zipline excursions

The monkey jungle zip line excusion is hours and hours away on the north coast and is not available from Punta Cana area. The OP will have to find a zip lining excursion for the Punta Cana area.

Here is a company that does zip lining for travellers in the Punta Cana area.

https:/…zip-lines-adventures-punta-cana

Angie.

Mentioned in this post
Punta Cana
Punta Cana
Dominican Republic
Reply to: Zipline excursions
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted