We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cascade Limon - Waterfall Excursion

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
92 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Cascade Limon - Waterfall Excursion

Has anyone ever heard of this excursion? My sister saw it 'somewhere', but I can't seem to find it and never heard of it. She will be staying at Bavaro Princess so if anyone knows of it, do you also know how far from Bavaro it is?

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
12,768 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cascade Limon - Waterfall Excursion

Hi there...it is located in Samana. It is too far away to be considered if you are staying in Punta Cana.

Maj Mike

Toronto
Level Contributor
141 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cascade Limon - Waterfall Excursion

My brother In law went and he is a real outdoors man you climb form one falls to another and some is on rocks some is on ladders you have tour guys there to help pull and push the women as they have great difficulty, His wife had a very diffcult time and said it was not for the average person very dangerous and would not of attempted what they did normally. When they got to the last falls no one in the group would go even though they kept bugging them to try so I would say stay away from this. Plus if you do remember do you really want to end up in a hospital in the Dominican on your beautiful holiday.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
92 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cascade Limon - Waterfall Excursion

Thank you! I did finally find it on the map and it is very far...also, I know she's not the outdoorsy type and can't imagine her doing all that climbing...I'll let her know...Thanks so much!

4. Re: Cascade Limon - Waterfall Excursion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 06:49