We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dinner plans while at Lifestyles

new jersey
Level Contributor
325 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
dinner plans while at Lifestyles

(misplaced in another thread - sorry)

We will be at Lifestyles Tropical for a week , arriving on a Monday. Based on other reviewers' comments about dinners at the buffet being pretty bad, we plan to eat dinners at Chris and Madys, Ahora, maybe Los Cocos?, 2 nights that we should have restaurant reservations, La Parallida (I know we will have to take a cab there), Sunday night party, Thursday night Ocean World party. Any additional comments good or bad on any of these? Thanks in advance.

Bristol, New...
Level Contributor
599 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dinner plans while at Lifestyles

The Mexican restaurant is really good- We had Filet/tenderloin, Fajitas, and tacos- All were good. I have heard great things about the Brazilian Steakhouse. I am a picky eater and always found something I could eat at the buffet- It certainly wasn't gourmet but it was good. The Sunday night party is great!! Get there early to get a good seat- It is an easy walk so don't feel you have to wait for the shuttle- Have a great trip!! We haven't eaten out of the resort but heard that Chris and mady's,Ahora,and LaParadilla are all excellent-

Quilcene, Washington
Level Contributor
4,040 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: dinner plans while at Lifestyles

We had dinner reservations at the restraunts, but ate several of our lunches at the buffets & always found something decent to eat.

Get to Ocean World early, the food there seems to go pretty fast.

Sunday night party has very good food, but long lines getting to any of the meat or seafood dishes.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,294 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: dinner plans while at Lifestyles

We go regularly to Lifestyles and have no problems with the food. We took my father in law 3 times and he is very picky. He ate everything he was given and went back for more. Don't make pland till you get there and see what's on offer.

4. Re: dinner plans while at Lifestyles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2013, 14:48