We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

just thought what would be good right now

Carlisle, United...
Level Contributor
762 posts
1 review
Save Topic
just thought what would be good right now

hi all

was just thinking what would be good right now

and a sorpresa dominican came to mind along with a merengue and cubre libre just wondered what your favourite is

ian

Sosua, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Sosua, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
17,228 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: just thought what would be good right now

Right now enjoying a hot cup of strong Dominican coffee...heaven in the morning.

BObK

London, United...
Level Contributor
214 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: just thought what would be good right now

Right now, a FREE HOLIDAY IN THE DOM REP!!!!!! but i guess you are refering to a drink , lol. Mine would have to be a Brandy Alexander and the Missus would love a Bloody Mary, extra HOT!, TAKE IT THE DRINKS ARE ON YOU ianm581 then.

see you there!

Be Lucky

Dr Baldy

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
702 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: just thought what would be good right now

Cuba Libre for me and a banana mama for my partner............... 4 weeks time thats what we will be drinking, cant wait !!!

4. Re: just thought what would be good right now

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2011, 12:52