We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

List of spa treatments?

Coleraine, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
1 review
Save Topic
List of spa treatments?

Not long until we go now :o) and I was wondering if anybody who has been to ICD would either have, or know where I could find, a list of the spa treatments available there?

Many thanks x

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
43,022 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: List of spa treatments?

Hi jetawaybaby,

Prices can only be a guide as I posted this list on the thread last year.

tripadvisor.co.uk/…17043438

Angie.

Coleraine, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: List of spa treatments?

Angie,

Thank you, you're a star!! :o)

Emma

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
43,022 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: List of spa treatments?

Emma,

Have a great time at the ICD and the spa...................I usually go for the massage and they are great a real treat and great way de-stress.........Mmmmmmmmm

Angide.

Coleraine, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: List of spa treatments?

Angie,

Really cannot wait, even though it still 7wks until we go. Don't know who is more excited, me or the kids! Hmmm, maybe me, lol!

Have my eye on a body wrap and facial, can feel myself de-stressing at the thought of it already :o)

Emma

5. Re: List of spa treatments?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 November 2010, 10:47