We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

seats on the plane

Barnsley, England
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
seats on the plane

hi,

i am traveling with my girlfriend who is a first time flyer, we havent booked seats together on our thomas cook flight from manchester and i was wondering if it was advisable to book the seats before hand to make sure we are sat together.

any advice would be much appreciated

thanks

adam

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
9,947 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: seats on the plane

Do you want to sit beside her? (LOL)

If you don't want to risk being separated, pay to reserve seats together; if it's no biggie to you two, save the money.

Gregg

Carlisle, United...
Level Contributor
762 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: seats on the plane

you can ask at check in but better to book before as a couple i flew with last week were split up as the seating is three three three altho this can differ try to get window seats if seating is 2-4-2 youll be together

Barnsley, England
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: seats on the plane

al sort that monday then

thanks again!!

adam

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
38,128 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: seats on the plane

Adam,

Here is a seating plan for the Airbus 330 used on the long haul route .

thomascookairlines.co.uk/Boeing_A330new.asp

Angie.

England, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: seats on the plane

ive not booked the seats flying with thomson or firstchoice theirs four of us age 2 adults and to children age 8 and 14 would they split us up

Scotland
Level Contributor
855 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: seats on the plane

Get to check in early and you should be fine.. kids have to sit next to their responsible adult. I never pay for th seat together rip off... just get to check when it opend and you will be fine

Barnsley, England
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: seats on the plane

i have booked the seats last night online, just didnt want to risk it with it being her 1st time.

adam

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
384 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: seats on the plane

Re aircraft configuration it can change.

We flew out on 3rd May with TC had our airbus 330 had a 3 x 3 x 3 configuration.

On the return journey on 17th may - it was another airbus 330 - but 2 x 4 x 2 configuration with bigger premier cabin.

barnsley
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: seats on the plane

hello adam

what resort you going to plus hotel and date of your journey

im from thurnscoe near barnsley

mme and my family fly out 31may from manchester riu bambu hotel

10. Re: seats on the plane

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 24 May 2009, 19:24